Saturday, September 09, 2017

Bromeliads before Irma

We are ready and waiting for Irma, nothing to do but sit at home and wait.  It has been a very stressful last few days, lots of work preparing our homes and in my case the garden. The news this morning is a little positive for us on the east coast, unfortunate not so good for our friends in the keys and the west coast of Florida.  I took the pictures below yesterday while the weather was good, this morning we are already getting the out of bands from Irma and it has been raining on and off.  










 This picture is inside my patio, this is what I call my Sophie's Choice of my plants.
After this hurricane, I need to rethink my garden set up, too many potted plants.

I hoping for the best for all our fellow Floridians, please stay safe, inside and hunker down.

1 comment:

Misti Little said...

Good luck! I remember moving all of those pots myself for the 2004-2005 seasons. Those were a doozy.