Saturday, August 25, 2012

Preparing for Isaac

Every year we get one of these storms threatening South Florida, it looks like Isaac is coming to our neighborhood late tomorrow or early Monday.  Today we are getting lots of rain and the weather is not ideal for hurricane preparations.
 
This morning, I did stage one preparation.  Bringing in all the potted plants and lawn furniture.
Stage two would be putting up the storm shutters on the house; I’m waiting to see how close the storm comes to us, and how strong it is. 
Best of luck to every one in harms way 

4 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I hope you won't have to put up hurricane shutters and that you suffer no losses or damages.

FlowerLady

BernieH said...

Stay safe. I hope Issac is a gentleman and puts on his best behaviour. Living in a cyclone prone area myself, I know how destructive these storms can be. Fingers crossed for you.

sharon said...

Yes i need to take in some potted plants...my husband thinks it will be a bust....

Susan said...

Hope your garden fared well.