This week I had an unexpected project. The metal stand in my patio water fountain rotted and was barely hanging on. I decided to fix it and improvised with a metal planter stand I was using in the garden, the fountain was in good working order and buying a new one was not in the budget.
This water fountain can be seen from inside my living and dining room so I added several plants (Liriope, Rose Moss and Dahlberg daisies) for a more tropical look.
The Fire Dragon bush was overgrown and past it’s trimming schedule.
The Caladiums were on Sale at my local garden store, I added a few in this shaded area of the patio. The dog in the picture is Max, and he belongs to my daughter. Max is staying with us for the long weekend.