Saturday, May 18, 2013

Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival



Last weekend my wife and I visited Epcot for the 20 anniversary of the flower and garden festival.  This been the 20th year of the festival, it turned out to be one of the best I have seen so far.  Disney went all out this year, the flowers and the topiaries were out of this world. 
This weekend getaway has become a spring tradition for my wife and I, we enjoy walking around the park with no time restrains, no place we need to be and no long lines to go on rides, the day is all about flowers.  This year for the first time they had food stands around the park serving inexpensive delicacies from around the world, (inexpensive food at Disney is a rare event) it made the visit more relaxing.   


 Italy container gardens
 France was about fragrances and perfumes  
 Monsters University, Disney's next movie. 
 Vegetable gardening exhibit
 The Butterfly House, my favorite exhibit

 The ride at the Land pavilion is a must every year

No comments: