Sunday, April 08, 2018

First Mango of the season

Today I picked the first mango of the season, this year the harvest will be plentiful as you can see by the pictures below.   One of the trees is so heavy with fruits, that I had to put stakes on some of the branches.



















 The Painted buntings continue to make my garden their home.  I have counted up to six in the feeders, two males and four females.  Today I spotted a Black and White Warbler in one of my birdbaths, a cute little bird, probably on the way north from his or her summer home in the Caribbean.   



More Hibiscus flowers in the garden.  I am a big fan of these flowers, I have ten different plants all in containers.  They are the perfect flower for my garden's subtropical theme.


1 comment:

Debbi Benedict said...

What variety is the mango that fruits so early?