Saturday, May 05, 2018

Who is eating my Hibiscus plants?

I noticed that some of my Hibiscus plants have been attacked by a ferocious eater.  So far I have not been able to catch the offender.






Is your job to guard my garden and eat plant eating bugs. 

Today at the DragonFly garden

This morning we had a rainy day in South Florida.  All the plans to work outside had to be postpone, not been one to seat around with nothing to do, I decided to clear and clean my enclosed back patio.  Lots of clutter had accumulated since hurricane Irma.




 The yellow chair was on its way to the garbage bin, but I decided to use my last yellow spray paint can.  Now looks like new

 My morning view while I sit with a cup of coffee ready to take on the day.
New flowers this week

The first flowers from the Rangoon Creeper,  soon it will be cover with flowers.

It only took a couple of weeks for the Plumeria tree to be full of leaves and flowers


One of my favorite bromeliad flowers 


2 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Lovely blooms and I love your screened patio. A nice place to hang out away from the mosquitoes.

FlowerLady

My Little Family: said...

I love your screened in area