Thursday, August 15, 2019

Garden throwback Thursday

Today I was reading one of my earliest blog post written back on November 2006 (What a yard sale find!! ).  The post was about my wife’s and I obsession with garage sale bargains and collecting of odd things.  Much has changed in the last thirteen years, we no longer go out to garage sales.  If we see one that looks interesting, we will stop and check it out, but we no longer are in the collecting business, so unless is something that is needed and is a bargain, we pass.  (FYI, I do have a soft spot garden container)
One thing that remains the same is the bougainvillea plant pictured on the post, here we are thirteen years later, and it is in the same pot, going strong.  This plant was the best one-dollar investment I ever made.

1 comment:

Misti said...

The good thing about blogging: seeing how things have changed over time! Good to see the bougie is still going!