Sunday, May 31, 2020

Adopting more plants that I can handle

This week I put my parent's house up for sale after months of renovations.  During all this time I moved many plants from my dad's old garden to mine,  all these plants were planted and care for by my father.   I am running out of space in my own garden but I feel a connection to all these plants and I can't bare leaving them behind.    

I found a perfect place for this popcorn orchids in the trunk of one of my palms.

I am not sure if this Tricolor plant is going to make it.  The full-grown plant has beautiful foliage. 

This bromeliad also comes from their garden

My father loved ground orchids and there are so many of these plants in his garden.  I have a couple planted in my place, but I am leaving many behind.  I hope the new owner will appreciate them  


Mango season is over.  Next week I will be cutting back my two trees, I'm trying to keep their size manageable.  

The winter Impatiens are done for the season, but the Purslane keeps ongoing. 

My bromeliad Pineapple is growing

 One of my Ginger plants 

PEACE AND LOVE TO EVERYONE IN OUR COUNTRY

1 comment:

Misti said...

Maybe more hanging planters on your fence to make space for containers? It's always good to be able to have plants that give us memories of our family members!