Monday, August 03, 2009

On vacation from Sanibel Island on the West Coast of Florida

I am seating on the terrace of my condominium, looking at a beautiful Gulf of Mexico, having a Margarita and bloging. Life is Good!!!!!!!

Sanibel is famous for their beach; and this section of the beach on West Gulf is always deserted.

Shelling is a sport in Sanibel and one of my favorite activities.

This fisherman was very lucky this morning. The fish was released after the photo-up.

The Ibises in their natural habitat

7 comments:

marmee said...

this is my husband and mine favourit beach to vacation at. we always stay at the island inn. i want to go so bad. you have to eat at snapper's. have fun and i will try really hard not to be jealous.

Unknown said...

I know just where that section of beach is.That's where we always stay.Been to DocFord's yet?

Darla said...

Steady now with that drink in your hand.....glad you are having a great relaxing time!!

Dirt Princess said...

How nice! I have always heard it was a beautiful place

Cheryl said...

Hi Rusty.....looks beautiful....I love Sanibel...such a lovely beach. I cannot wait for September to see my little grandchildrens faces as their little toes sink into that beautiful white sand......

http://sanibeltoots.blogspot.com said...

Have a wonderful stay here at Sanibel.

Susan said...

Sounds like you are enjoying your holiday!