Thursday, January 26, 2012

Days are getting longer

The days are getting longer, and these days there is some sunlight left when I get home from work. Today I decided to spend sometime in the garden and do some clean up. As you can see from the picture below, the last couple of weeks of winter weather has been hard on my tropical plants.


The oxalis weeds are back, and this year I'm going to let them be. There is not much that can done unless you go atomic and that's not an option in my garden.

4 comments:

NidiaEster said...

Son preciosas, en Argentina se llaman Vincas,hace rato que no visito tu blog, un beso de Nidia...

Susan said...

Sometimes you've just got to go with the flow. Besides, the oxalis does have a pretty little flower. :)

Gone Tropical said...

found your blog via the Blotanical website and sure glad I did!
I added you to my blog's link list as well.
Happy Gardening,
Evelyn :-)

Suwannee Refugee said...

I love the longer days. It makes me feel that I have somewhat of a life when I get home from work.