Wednesday, December 24, 2014

End of the year garden tour.

Is that time of the year, for a garden video.  This past year was a busy one at the DragonFly, we added more fruit trees, expanded my collection of bromeliads, and orchids.  I lost half of my succulent plants due to heavy summer rain and I started collecting hibiscus. 
The great thing about gardening is that no matter how small your garden is, there is always something that needs to be done.  I’m already planning several additions and changes to the garden for 2015, so stay tune.

From the DragonFly garden, we wish you a Merry Christmas and healthy and peaceful New Year.   HAPPY GARDENING 

3 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I enjoyed your little garden tour early this Christmas morning.

May 2015 be a wonderful year for you and your family.

FlowerLady

Susan said...

Enjoyed your garden tour. Everything looks so lush and green. Love the way you hung the orchids on the fence. Wishing you a very happy holiday!

Gina said...

Thank you the tour of your garden, beautiful!