Sunday, February 23, 2020

What a difference a Pressure Washer machine makes

I borrowed a pressure washer machine from a neighbor to pressure clean the stone in the back garden.  What a difference a pressure cleaner makes ( See my previous post )  The wet and humid weather in South Florida turns stones black quickly, so a pressure washer is a part of the garden tools in the shed.   


This week at the DragonFly Garden

Another invasion of caterpillars, I am not familiar with these little guys.  They managed to strip down to the bone, one of my Devil's backbone hanging baskets, all in one night. 



This is the most beautiful Hibiscus flower in my collection, for some unknown reason I don't get too many flowers from this plant.  I am always ready with my camera when one opens up. 

The only bromeliad in my collection that doesn't get any help from me, it finds its way to my garden all by itself.

This is the time of the year when the Starburst plants are full of flowers.  My plant has been overwhelmed by other trees around and it does not flower like it used to (it needs lots of sun during the fall months)

Spike spiders make the best webs in the garden.

No comments: