Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Surf is up!! Time for Gardening


The last couple of weeks the weather here has been awful, hot, humid and rainy.
Today it was picture perfect with temperatures in the high seventies, sunny and a nice breeze coming from the ocean it was perfect for you know what?
This afternoon while seating in my office looking out the window and not getting much done. I decided why waste such a beautiful day inside, so I quit early and I headed for my garden (it helps when you are the boss).
My roses needed some attention; they are about the only flowers in my back yard.

Time to work on reclaiming the Jungle. The Plumango bush doesn’t look like much now but it will be back.

With my dog Rosie by my side and nice tall glass of lemonade, I got about two hours of work done, not even the mosquitoes bothered me.

1 comment:

Meems said...

i am surprised you had nice weather on tuesday. we have been in the 90's for the past 2 weeks. tonight promises a cool front - i will believe it when i "feel" it. :-)

you are working hard to get things in shape again -- keep up the good work.