Saturday, October 06, 2018

Gardening with organized chaos

A new neighbor visited the garden for the first time today.  She loved my gardening style and asked me what was my secret.  I told her that I had no secret or style, that I like my garden with a little bit of chaos.  She replied the organized chaos works.  I have never been interested in matching colors or plants when I like a plant, I’ll find a place for it in the garden.  My aim is for my garden to be a haven for people and wild creatures, especially birds and pollinators.    



This is my favorite bougainvillea plant, I like the way the early morning sun brings out the bright orange color.

This little guy is a Blue-gray Gnatcatcher.  He is the first of our snowbirds to show up for the winter months.


One of our year-round resident.

This feral cat is a new resident in the garden.  She is really sweet, I am feeding her (no name yet) and trying to see if I can find a home for her.

2 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I love your gardening style, makes me feel right at home.

Happy Fall gardening ~ FlowerLady

joemill00077711 said...

This is the appropriate weblog for anybody who needs to find out about this topic. You understand a lot its virtually hard to argue with you (not that I actually would need…HaHa). You positively put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply great! online gambling