Saturday, October 14, 2006

First Posting


After spending the morning working in my garden geting the back yard ready for the winter for us in Miami that means the start of the season the wearther was not very hot but by 12noon it was over 82 degrees and it was time to come in.
I decided to start a Gardening Blog but I be honest with you I have no idea what I am doing so any one reading this posting sorry for the rookyness.
The picture above is from my vacation last September to Butchart Gardens, will post pictures from my garden next time

4 comments:

La Gringa said...

Haha Rusty! I felt the same way when I started way back in .... July! ;-D

I've read your whole blog and it seems to me that you are off to a fine start. I'll be baaaa-ack!

Brenda Maas said...

Is that Butchart Gardens in British Columbia, Canada or another one in Florida?

LadyLuz said...

Hi Rusty

Have stumbled across your blog and decided I'd go back to your beginnings - and what do I find....a love picture of a variety of Dahlias. My husband's favourites and he's just about to plant some in our garden in Spain.

Now for the rest of your blog......

Janine said...

I took a great pleasure to walk me on your blog because I also like much the flowers and I found my happiness.
I looked at all the pages of your blog
I found many flowers which I cultivate in my garden but also others that I should like as this bromeliad with sheets orange yellow
I speak a little english because I'm French from Guadeloupe in the West Indies
On my blog there is a translator in english on the left side
Still congratulations