Today I moved the gardening to the front of the house; I am making new borders around the entrance of the house and using new stone borders for some of the existing beds (My back is killing me tonight)
I finish this round bed in the front. It did not turned out the way I had planed. This morning when I visited my local nursery, they were having a sale on Bromeliads. I couldn’t resist buying some (I have a weakness for Bromeliads) in addition I added a couple of Crown of Thorns to compliment the ones I already had in that bed.
Over all I am satisfied with the way it turned out, this is a very sunny location and I am not sure how the Bromeliads are going to do there, but if I see any problems I can always transplant them somewhere else.