Saturday, December 16, 2006

RAIN and more RAIN



Yesterday my post was about water rationing and drought in South Florida, I did know that my Blog was been read in higher places because it has rained big time for the last two days.
Don’t you hate it when it rains all day on your only day off? I am not complaining we need it badly but why couldn’t wait for the middle of the week.
So all my gardening plans were ruined today, instead I paid some bills, cleaned up the garage and did some Christmas shopping.

Pictures from this morning in my wet garden, Gerbera Daisy, Hollyhock and Zinia.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hi Rusty.
Its hard not to complain when it rains and youve already planned your weekend.
we wont complain if and when we get rain need it badly to ease the drought and help the bush fires.
you have some nice bright flowers there is the white one a hollyhock.

Tea said...

Nice to see some flowers. I like the contrast of the flowers with the rope in the last picture.
Weather sure is being strange. Here in Southern Ontario it`s more like a balmy day at the end of March or even April. Green grass, blue sky. I like it....but very unnusual.

tea
xo

Carol Michel said...

Rusty... so you did what a Northern gardener would do today in December!