Saturday, May 26, 2018

The garden from the inside

On this rainy Saturday all I can do is admire the garden from inside the house, there is something beautiful and different in a wet garden.  I have so many projects on the drawing board with summer around the corner, but the rain has been relentless for the last week and a half.  I took this past week off from work to get my garden summer projects started, but a head-cold and the rain put a stop on all the plans.  Alberto the first tropical storm of the season (way too early, hurricane season starts next week) has been seating in the Gulf of Mexico dumping rain on all us and is getting old.  We needed the rain, the dry season was long and unusually dry but after 10 days of the same, we are ready for the sun. 








1 comment:

CIELO said...

I know... a special beauty settles upon the rainy garden... just magical! And yours is looking awesome... love those mangos!

Cielo