Thursday, September 12, 2019

Three years ago, this week.

Three years ago, this week, my wife and I visited the Colorado Rockies on the peak of the fall season.  I have visited Colorado many times during fall and it is always a hit and miss.  The season is short, and it can be early, late or very disappointed. This trip was perfect, and we have fond memories of our time there.   I hope to visit again next year.




This week at the DragonFly Garden

I am turning my attention to the front garden.  I finally was able to get some help and trimmed the Powderpuff tree.  

Next on the list is the Brazilian Red.

This time of the year the garden is looking a little tired.  The heat of summer does a number on most of the plants, especially the potted plants.  I am waiting for the end of October, after the end of hurricane season before I start to replace my annual flower plants.  The buttercup flowers grow all year and they are not bothered by our hot weather, sometimes is good to be a weed.  


No comments: