Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Day 26 of staying at home, and the garden has never looked better

It has been 26 days since our local government asked all us to stay at home and self-isolate. The garden has never looked as good as now, I have a new daily routine that includes two to three hours of a morning workout in the garden. I have trimmed and pulled weeds from parts of the garden I did not even know it was there. 




I have a newfound appreciation for all the trees in my garden, they are nature’s respirators producing plenty of oxygen to anyone that seats underneath their branches.

Two mango trees

Lychee Tree

Longan Tree

Avocado Tree


With a little help from my wife, I was able to clear the trunk of this palm tree from top to bottom. (it was not easy and a little dangerous, I will not be doing that any time soon) 
Picture before

Stay safe and please stay at Home

No comments: