Saturday, February 13, 2021

Let the water flow

It has been a while since my sprinkler system stopped working, repairing the entire network has been on my to do list for a while.  The reason, I was not too keen on the idea was, that I knew it was going to be a messy job.  The original system was install almost 30 years ago, when my garden was 80% grass.  Over the years I did must of the repairs and changes to the system.  This time I needed it a license professional. 


The cost and the mess was more than I expected.  The system need it a new pomp, a timer and all new sprinkler heads.  The unexpected problems were, finding the original well to bring the water up again and fixing the many pipe brakes throughout the old system.


The water well turnout to be under the pavers in the front of the house.  They had to take out must of the pavers and dig a big hole to find it. 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted too thank you for this good read!!

I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I have you book-marked to check out new stuff you post…