Saturday, May 07, 2016

Refreshing the garden for Mother’s Day

Sometimes it hits you; this corner of the garden looked awful.  How is it that I didn’t notice before? Well today it bothered me and off to the nursery I went to remedy the situation.  I got begonias, liriope, caladium and one lily of the Nile.  I also transplanted some Irises that I divided several weeks ago.  This corner of the garden is under the Plumeria tree and is in shade must of the day.

Before

















After moving some garden decorations around, now we are ready for our Mother’s Day brunch on Sunday.


This area also needed some refreshing.


HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY 

1 comment:

Susan said...

As always your garden looks great! I think you just wanted an excuse to go out and buy some new plants! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Don't blame you one bit.