Thursday, November 28, 2019

The different colors of Croton plants

I was never a fan of Croton plants but lately, I have come to love them.   Five years ago my daughter purchased a townhouse with a garden full of croton, she was not a fan of the plants like me and pulled most of them out.  I took a few home and planted them around the garden.  The colors these plants bring to the garden in full sun is magnificent, I am now a collector.  Who needs flowers with colors like this? 




Flowers in the garden this week





The star fruits are ready for harvesting. It is interesting how this tree has full-grown fruits in the bottom and flowers on top. 


Future projects:  This corner of the garden is overgrown, it has been nearly a year since I did this area ( see what it looked like last January )

Today was time to clean the water fountain


I would like to wish you and your families a happy, safe and healthy Thanksgiving. 


1 comment:

Debra said...

Apppreciate your blog post